Wednesday, January 7, 2015

{ Redeemed Girl }

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! Yesterday, I was going through Instagram and ran across one thing that led to another that led to another... you know how that always seems to happen. Eventually I found this really neat company called Redeemed Girl Ministries

Marian Jordan Ellis is the author, speaker and founder of Redeemed Girl Ministries. She is a wonderful lady who has made these great podcasts about God, the Bible, questions you may have, etc. She also has these beautifully designed scripture memory cards available for sale. She does a year long study of memorizing scripture that you can follow along with by using the cards and/or watching the podcasts online. I started listening to some of the podcasts on my phone while I was on a walk yesterday and I am really enjoying them! Her videos are so relatable and inspiring! The perfect call to action for me to really start learning the Word and keeping it in my heart. I highly recommend checking it out and following along this year, as we memorize scripture so that we can truly have God's Word in our hearts.


"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws."
Ezekiel 36:26-27


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love this suggestion! Can't wait to go check them out! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a spunky personality that makes listening fun and relatable!

      Delete
  2. I hope you know that you are an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...