Friday, January 9, 2015

{ Favorites: Fitbit }

It's Friday!

I promised that I would talk some more about Fitbit today so here it goes...

Fitbit Flex (the version I own) is a wristband that tracks your steps, sleep, water intake, activities, calories burned, weight, and more! I have had mine for about 6 months and have been really enjoying it! It is waterproof and easy to wear with any outfit... as they have an assortment of colored bands to choose from! I do love options! You can sync it with your Fitbit app on your phone to receive real-time information about where you are throughout the day. Fitbit is an easy and fun way to get active and healthy.




post signature

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know it tracked sleep. Hmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy gave me her old one for Christmas but I'm waiting on some part that she had to order. Looking forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...