Friday, January 23, 2015

{ Favorites: S'well Bottles }

Swell Bottles


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6


I have to tell you guys about my love of S'well bottles... I got mine for my birthday last summer and have enjoyed them ever since!  S'well bottles are reusable, insulated bottles that keep your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours. They help the environment by eliminating the millions of plastic water bottles that are discarded every year. Of course they come in a variety of super fun colors (and even patterns!) so you can pick your perfect match! Not to mention they don't condensate! No sweating for these beauties!  You can even write on them with chalk markers!  If interested in adding some pizazz to your daily routine go check out S'well bottles here!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...