Thursday, January 8, 2015

{ My Fiesta Mashup Recipe }




* Mashups *

This past year, in an effort to eat healthier, I have been obsessed with making mashups! What is a mashup? Well, like any professional chef, I began by searching the fridge and pantry to see what I had to work with... Random cans of beans, a bag of quinoa and an assortment of veggies... So I began mixing together whatever I could find that I thought may taste good combined... The mashup was born! 

No two mashups are alike! I love that. Totally customizable based on what ingredients you have or what your in the mood for!


(printer and pinterest friendly version)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love mashup type meals and I love that they now have an official name! The spinach added to this is pure brilliance! Yum!! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...