Monday, January 5, 2015

{ Birthday Card Craft }


* Happy 91st Birthday Gammy! *

Handmade birthday cards always add character to someone's special day! Taking the time out of your day to make an extra special keepsake... If someone you know has a birthday coming up, or you just want to tell them how much you love them, send me a pic and I will share them on the blog! 

We love you soooo much Gammy! Through her 91 years (and counting) she has touched the lives of so many! She is an amazing cook, never letting anyone go hungry... EVER! Always has Butter Pecan ice cream in her fridge and opens her doors to anyone who needs a place to stay the night... Amazing! Oh and did I mention she has babysat my brother and I for the past 18 years. Yes, and she still does! Well, hopefully this card makes it to the piano with all of the other family photos, holiday cards and special mementos. 

Hope everyone is having a great day!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I sent a homemade card this year too! Go us! She is a very special lady! So thankful to call her ours! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Gammy loved this card. Babysitting you and Christopher has been a highlight of her last 18 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...