Tuesday, April 28, 2015

{ Your Guide: Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills }



You want to know a great place to stop for a delicious bite to eat?

Villa Blanca located in Beverly Hills!
Yum Yum Yum! So many great options. (Even at a reasonable price!)
Yes. Villa Blanca is owned by Lisa Vanderpump from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. You may have even seen the restaurant featured on the show a time or two. If you go, be sure and keep your eyes out! I personally have seen Pandora several times and Scheana was our waitress once.


image source


I cannot tell you how much my mom and I enjoy coming here! Whenever we are out on the town we HAVE to come to Villa Blanca. The food is beyond amazing and so is the service. The lunch menu feature this lovely pizza, an assortment of pastas and salads, and don't forget THE BEST burger you will ever eat! I am not kidding... You have to try it! Dinner is simply and elegantly accompanied by a gentle candlelight placed on each table... highlighting the beautiful yet comfortable decor of the restaurant. Casual elegance... You gotta love it!





No need to worry too much about a strict dress code. I would say as long as you aren't covered in dirt or something you should be fine. Now I am aware that we do often go at off times, but generally I have to say there is never a wait to be seated. Always a plus in my book!

After reading this anyone else as hungry as I am? I wish I was there as we speak! Hope you are having a great Tuesday!








post signature track

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks yummy and beautiful. I love the flower arrangement in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...