Thursday, April 9, 2015

{ A Day At Disney: Part 3 }

Disney after dark!

I always think that Disney is even more magical after dark! I like to save a spot on Main Street and watch the second show of the Soundsational Parade at 6:30pm. After, we can go on a few more rides like Astro Blasters and Pirates of the Caribbean. I have to go off on a quick (hopefully) Astro Blasters tangent... Stay with me. I love this game/ride! Very fun and interactive. Great for crowded days because the line is always less  than 20 minutes. Believe it or not, I am actually GOOD at this game as well! That always helps! I managed to max-out the game with a point total of over 999,999 one time, but have never been able to do so since. How did I manage to do that? I have NO IDEA! Luck honestly... and a very sore hand afterwards! There are however a few secrets that I can share with you that can add some serious points to your score.

First off. Try out your gun on the wall when your cart first starts to move. This way you will be able to get a feel for the position of your laser and adjust accordingly. 

Next, only try and hit diamonds (second highest points) and triangles (highest point value). Don't even waste your time on the circles and squares. Unless you really want to. Remember it's ok to be picky!

Secondly, try and sit on the left side of the cart. The right side will make it much more difficult to get the same amount of points.

Lastly (the best secret of all), Zurg has a hidden target located in the middle of his chest. It is worth 50,000 points! It may be hard to find but it is worth it.


Now if you can't find the hidden target or the triangles or too hard to reach, that's ok! My tip to you... Just keep shooting! Don't you dare stop! For every 6 shots (without even hitting a target) you will receive 100 free points! Look at that! Everyone can be a winner! Let me know if any of these tips were helpful for improving your score. 


Now on to dinner options. My family has always loved going to Redd Rockett's Pizza Port located next to Space Mountain. They serve a variety of pizza, pasta and salad. Delicious and good for the whole family! While we love going here (also a fabulous secret place to watch the fireworks show) we recently found another favorite stop for dinner. The Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street, on the corner of Tomorrowland's main hub entrance. They have a wonderful variety of comfort food for everyone to enjoy. Our go-to is the Chicken dinner which comes with 3 large pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and a biscuit. We are a family of four and can split this meal feeling stuffed afterwards. At only $16 it is a great value!


Thanks for having a Disney day with me!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish I had known all your secrets for Buzz Lightyear BEFORE we went. My score was pathetic, although better than last time. Loved your Disney Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...