Tuesday, March 3, 2015

{ The Unique Space & Emily Henderson }

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Do you know what I love about Tuesdays? My DVR gets filled with exciting new reality TV episodes! Anyone else enjoying 19 Kids and Counting or Dance Moms tonight? What TV shows let you escape from the craziness of daily life?

Way back when... I believe in 2010, (boy does that seem like a long time ago!) I OBSESSED over the HGTV program Design Star. Anyone else? If you haven't seen it and love interior design you MUST check it out! NOW! GO

Fabulous! SO inspiring! I could go on for hours...

Well last Friday I got to go meet and learn from the amazing Emily Henderson, Design Star season 5 winner!

It was located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, at The Unique Space for their "Pep Rally". Gorgeous! Such a creative and inspiring space to gather in. They even had Dulce Gusto coffee and a super cute granola bar from Little Branch Foods. Wait... and it was all free and open to the community! It could not have gotten any more fabulous! (Oh yeah and I went with my best friend... my mama!)




They even had a fun mural on the outside of the building!




Here are some pics of the space!



Emily talked about her upbringing and how she ended up designing... gave great business advice... and held a Q&A portion as well. It was soooo helpful and really gave me the inspirational boost that I needed! Thanks again to Emily Henderson and The Unique Space for the amazing opportunity! I would highly suggest checking them out if you are in the LA area, and if not branch out and search for a fun workshop in your area!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT day! Of all your pictures, I love the pink refrigerator the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...