Sunday, March 8, 2015

{ Favorites: Healthy Snacks }



Today I have some great healthy snacks to share with you that I have been obsessing over!

First up... The most important meal of the day... Breakfast! Yum!

We went to Sprout's the other day and picked up several bags of granola (along with a cart full of other yummy treats) to try out for breakfast. I wanted to try something different that would be easy for me to take to school and eat in the car before class starts. One bag that made it's way into our cart and now my heart is New England Naturals Berry Coconut GranolaIt is gluten free, organic and unsweetened! What more could you want?




I add it into a little Greek Yogurt, mixed with smashed banana... Delicious! I have been CRAVING it! I will post the recipe soon!

Second in line today are Coco-Roons by Wonderfully Raw!



A sweet treat that are raw, organic, vegan, non-GMO, and gluten free! They contain about 4g of sugar per Coco-Roon but you can easily just split it in half and make one Coco-Roon two servings... They are big and fill you up fast! I have the Vanilla Maple bag... Love the flavor and they are plenty big and rich to split in half!

I would love to hear some of your favorite healthy snacks! Let me know what you think about these! Have a great Sunday!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great suggestions! I got myself a Ninja blender (thank you for the suggestion) and I will be making smoothies. I would love to have some of your favorite recipes. (kagibson30@gmail.com) I also enjoy a handful of walnuts as a healthy snack. I grew up on pecans (southern) but have recently developed a taste for walnuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I am so happy you got a blender! Yummm... Walnuts!

      Delete
  2. These both look yummy! I never thought of smashing a banana up with the yogurt. I bet that's good. I'll have to try it. My go to healthy snacks are nuts, really any type, sometimes a slice of cheese or a babybel or pepperoni straight from the fridge and fruit! I've been loving naval oranges this winter! Oh and a small glass of plain milk. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The banana adds a touch of sweetness! It is sooo good! I don't know why but I have been devouring oranges lately as well.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...