Sunday, June 28, 2015

{ Summertime Squash Mashup Recipe }



Yummm! Hungry anyone? I have another mashup recipe for you! Be sure and check out all of my mashup's here! This summer I have been adding squash to a lot of my recipes... This is a fantastically easy, summertime recipe that I whipped up for dinner the other night. Delicious and super healthy! It is also great to make a big batch and stick it in the fridge for when you really need something fast! Hope you enjoy as much as I did.


Summertime Squash Mashup Recipe:

Cooked Chicken Breast (cut into cubes)
Equal parts- Carrots, Yellow Squash, Italian Green Squash (or whatever kinds you like)
White Onion
Green Onion
Garnish with lemon, sea salt, pepper, and I even added rosemary.

Combine squash and carrots into pan (or cast iron skillet) and cook over medium-low heat about 10 minutes until slightly soft. Add chicken and onions and let cook another 5 minutes over medium-high heat until warm. Enjoy!

(You can also serve this over quinoa, rice or beans.)









post signature

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try this. Your Uncle David won't touch squash with a 10 food pole, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...